Hemodialysis is a procedure that cleans and filters the blood of individuals whose kidneys have failed. The Dialysis Center at PRIVAT provides a comfortable, clean and safe environment for patients and their families. The Dialysis Center uses certified nephrologists (kidney specialists) to supervise dialysis procedures.
- Chronic hemodialysis
- Bedside acute dialysis with reverse osmosis water treatment system
- Continuous renal replacement therapy for critically ill patients
- AV fistula (shunt) & management
- Five dialysis stations each equipped with:
1. Electronic adjustable bed
2. Private multilingual cable television
3. Digital nurse call & Medinyx Medical Arm
- One isolation machine
- Five state-of-the-art imported dialysis machines including:
- Reverse osmosis water treatment system dedicated to the Dialysis Unit: meets the international standards of the Association of Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- International infection control and sterilization procedures
- 24-hour emergency power generator to insure uninterrupted therapy
- Specially trained dialysis registered nurses supervised by board certified nephrologists.